*GYPSY, n. wanderer *GUILD, n. an association of crafts{wo}men.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Meeting Two: Petal Pillows

Date: Tuesday, the 15th of February 
Time: 7 to 9 in the evening.
Place: Bethany's House

Project: Petal Pillows!


Seeing as this is a sewing project, you will need to bring a sewing machine and sewing supplies. Also, if you want the pillow fabric to be a specific color/design you will want to bring your own fabric and matching felt.  I will have an assortment of different fabrics and matching felt at the meeting, but i need to know how much fabric i need to have ready. Let me know what you choose to do in the comments!



What to bring: 
A Sewing Machine
Sewing Supplies (scissors, thread etc.)
1/2 yard fabric for the pillow (Optional!)
1/2 yard matching felt for the flower (Optional!)
A treat to share!

(I will supply the batting and other needed supplies.)

Costs:
For the entire pillow- $7.00
If you bring your own fabric-$1.00
(see measurements above)





Let me know if you are coming by leaving a comment! And don't forget to let me know if you will be bringing your own fabric or not.


Hope to see you all there!!!

5 comments:

  1. I found the best felt to use on this project is the kind you get from the fabric section on the bolt. It is a lot sturdier than the sheets of felt from the kids craft section! Just a suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I will bring my own stuff. Anyone want to go to hobby lobby with me?...crap my sewing machine is boxed up!!! I'll figure it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plan on me using whatever fabric you have on hand. Yay this is going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be using whatever fabric you have there!




    Katie, mom has two working one at the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to make one of these! Too cute! I couldn't remember which Tuesdays you were having craft nights. You'll have to remind me so I can come to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete