*GYPSY, n. wanderer *GUILD, n. an association of crafts{wo}men.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meeting Three - Change in the schedule!!


Meeting Three will be held at Molly's place
Thursday, March 3rd, 2011 7 to 9pm

If you can't make it, no worries! 
You can pay for the materials and get them from me to do on your own - this is an easy peasy project. 

Here's what we'll be doing:

Turning these....


Into these...


I know so many of you have already made these like a million times, but who could ever have enough?!

$1.00 for the headband
$3.50 for all the buttons, satin, tulle, cotton prints, embellishments and all the other fun stuff you could want.

Total per head band will be $4.50 for the first band.
Each headband after that is $2.50 total per band.
OR feel free to bring your own fabrics and embellishments in colors of your choice.

I can't wait for the talking, eating, crafting and funing.

Hope to see you on Thursday!! 



3 comments:

  1. I'm there and using all your stuff! I'm so excited, I'm probably going to make ten! (I may bring a friend).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come sooo bad! Can you believe I've never personally made any of these! It's just such a long drive :(

    ReplyDelete