*GYPSY, n. wanderer *GUILD, n. an association of crafts{wo}men.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

August's Book & Recap

Sorry, I didn't take any photos cause I get obsessed and in the zone with these type of projects. Plus with the fun chit chat I just didn't even think of it! Here's my finished project. Beth's turned out freakin' cute and looked professional. Star and I kept our Rs bright, random and chunky.

Here is a link to that other button monogram I showed.
We had Better Than (You know what) Cake, which the consensus was that's it's not. Chris came home and ate the rest and said it's up for debate so I don't know if he's complimenting my cooking or insulting me. (TMI? maybe a little bit?)

The book I choose is The Loser's Guide to Life and Love. Something light, fun and easy to start us off. I should have my copy in the mail today so I can share it with someone. Still waiting to hear back from Mesa Library about their copy.

Molly is taking September's meeting. Stay tuned for details...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting this started again. And thanks for hosting Katie! I think they turned out awesome! Can't wait for next month!

    ReplyDelete