*GYPSY, n. wanderer *GUILD, n. an association of crafts{wo}men.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Catch Up!

Here are some pictures of September and October's meetings.

Just to prove that we actually did commence! 

And to make those who didn't come extra jealous!


September's Meeting was at my (Beth's) house. 
We did Mod Podged Paper Mache letters. 





 October's first meeting was at Katie N.'s house and 
We made Halloweeney Decoupaged Mason Jars

Laura's amazing spider web cutting skills at work




Tracy's awesome spider web jars.
{of course in purple ;)} 

My goofy frankenstein and candy corn jars

Lots of laughing...


 and eating Katie's tasty Mini Pumpkin Pie! 


And i got to squish up baby Hank!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like I left too early for the halloween meeting! The little pies were tasty, I wish I stayed and ate 2 more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Katie! I didn't get a picture of your jars! Send them my way and I'll add them to this post.

    ReplyDelete